Asianworks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asianworks

The New Forum for Asianworks!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epotoransu! Mai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzuno of Byakko

Suzuno of Byakko

Epotoransu! Mai Empty
PostSubject: Epotoransu! Mai   Epotoransu! Mai Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:14 am

Epotoransu! Mai 524jm8z Epotoransu! Mai Mai1Epotoransu! Mai Mai2
hahaha this manga is one of the cutest ones I have ever read. It is done again by Yuu Watase. it came out in 1995 in Japan.

Basically for Mai's 15th birthday she gets a little pokect computer and she accidently types in "Epotoransu". The keyword ends up summoning the pocket computer genie - Takuma. He pretty much just follows her around and then helps her turn into anyone she pleases. soon after Mai get's a crush on the schools star soccer player Nimura. (heehee Nimura is an otaku XD I love it) Using Takuma's powers, Mai tries to win the heart of Nimura... even if she is pretending (basically she transformed into them)to be someone else. In the end will it be her own personal charm that attract Nimura and Takuma as well?

There are only 2 volumes of this manga but it is def. worth reading if you can read japanese that is.
I might have been released in Chinese too.. Suspect
idk.
Razz

Epotoransu! Mai Mai3
Back to top Go down
http://coheomay.proboards38.com/index.cgi

Epotoransu! Mai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asianworks :: Manga-
Jump to: